Like a busy and varied role? Love to work in a creative environment? Used to managing busy and complex diaries for a large team? This could be the role for you.
This top 10 UK architecture practice is looking for an experienced Team Coordinator to join their busy support team to work across a variety of projects and sectors. They have a pretty impressive portfolio over some diverse industries.
As Team Coordinator your key duties are:
- Management of diaries – Associate Directors/Associate and project teams
- Arranging travel, hotels, flights, taxis, couriers where needed
- Inbox management – review of inboxes, responding when necessary to emails
- Gate keeping. Acting as point of contact for internal and external design teams
- Arranging meetings – booking venues, refreshments, equipment, following up to ensure meetings take place in a smooth manner
- Assisting with practice management duties – e.g. setting up internal design or technical review (schedule review, invite panel, issue resulting record, report back to management group, etc)
- Creating and formatting project-related correspondence
- Keeping document management system updated with project information
- Assisting with project specific design reports using InDesign – importing images, amending text, proof- reading content
- Assisting project teams with ad hoc project administration tasks, such as schedules, programmes, room data sheets, archiving, etc
- Sourcing information on existing projects for bids, reports, presentations. Preparation and assembly of documents for meetings, submissions, presentations, including printing, binding and scanning
It’s a busy environment so you need to be able to have excellent multi-tasking and communication skills, with a flexible, motivated and enthusiastic manner, always with a calm smile on your face.
As well as this you must have proven Team support experience, juggling lots of diaries and expectations with strong typing skills (60 wpm ideally) and an excellent knowledge of MS Office.Indesign would be great too but not a deal breaker.
The company value their staff and encourage a strong work/life balance. They continue to work in a hybrid manner with 3 days office, 2 days home split. Great benefits package too and lots of nice perks such as pilates with an excellent range of wellbeing events and clubs to join.
Think you tick all the boxes?Send in your CV today by clicking on apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.