An award winning people orientated architecture practice is looking for an experienced Office Manager overseeing the day to day running of 2 offices, supporting the Directors and senior management and managing the support team.
It’s a great varied role running 2 studios, broken down into 2 key areas:
Management of the Practice, to include:
- Manage the Creative Support team and their workload
- Organise, manage and report at the weekly staff forum
- Coordination of Business Continuity Plan
- Assist with quality management systems, audits and procedures
- Management of the company car fleet
- Proofread, format and issue documents
- Update company contact database
- Support to Directors and Senior Management team
- Organise internal and external meetings
- Organise, support and minute weekly Director meetings and quarterly Executive Board meetings
- Organise, support and minute Senior Management meetings
- Organise monthly financial reviews.
- Oversee management of front of house and receptionist
- Manage maintenance contracts for all services, ensuring planned maintenance is carried out as required
- Oversee utilities contracts
- Maintain fire and security contracts and procedures
- Assist with health and safety both studios including overseeing of the first aid boxes
- Organise internal moves and relocations
- Manage suppliers (e.g. stationery, coffee, recycling, cleaners etc.)
- Ensure premises defects are dealt with promptly
- Oversee studio recycling
- Oversee the facilities induction process
- Prepare and manage all facilities requirements for the audits
- Prepare and manage facilities budget.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of managing a small team
- Experience of overseeing facility responsibilities
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Interest in and knowledge of the architecture sector and culture.
- Organised and able to multi-task and prioritise effectively to meet deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written English with good spelling and grammar
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to produce clear, relevant information
- Ability to work discretely and confidentially
- Confident and self-motivated
- Value-led and aware of social, ethical and workplace responsibilities.
Fantastic role in a beautiful studio and even better team. They really are a great practice to work for who value their staff and wellbeing.
Think you have the experience they need?
Send in your CV by clicking on apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.