This highly successful and growing digital design agency is looking for a friendly and organised new Studio Manager to support the smooth sailing of our operations. Welcoming clients and colleagues to the office, organising events, making people feel welcome and looking after the physical space will be key responsibilities. You’ll also play a pivotal role in supporting the 3 Directors with their diary management as well as being on hand to assist the rest of the team when needed. Good communication and the ability to build strong working relationships is important in the role as you will work with a wide range of people in the team. You will need to be an organised person with lots of attention to detail. Calmness under pressure and a positive, outgoing and helpful disposition is key.
You will have the overall responsibility for organising and running the studio space and the directors’ day to day such as scheduling, meeting prep, events and travel.
Key duties include:
- Keeping the studio space running smoothly
- Coordinating and preparing for meetings with key clients and partners
- Managing the directors calendars, keeping them prepared for and focused on high priority tasks
- Coordinating events that we are hosting throughout the year
- Booking travel and accommodation for the directors and members of the team
- Welcoming new starters and making sure their on-boarding process runs seamlessly
- Keeping on top of software subscriptions and access for all team members
- Making sure all expenses are recorded
- Ad hoc tasks based on project and marketing needs
What you’ll need to be:
- Positive, motivated with self starter attitude and an eye for detail
- Highly organised and efficient, with exceptional time management
- Excellent communication skills across a range of stakeholders: written/grammar/spelling, verbal, listening and speaking
- Discretion, the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Flexibility, the ability to context switch and prioritise, making changes quickly and efficiently, focusing on solutions
- A creative thinker, with the ability to spot opportunities and deliver on them
- Highly collaborative, willing to work closely with internal and external teams
- Tech-savvy with experience of G-suite, Slack and able to pick up new
You will also need previous experience in a similar role within a design/creative environment. If this sounds like you then send us in your CV and let’s have a chat.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.