This busy Interior Design studio is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to oversee the day to day running of the design studio and provide PA support to the MD.
They create stunning luxury interiors for mainly residential projects all over the world. They have an impressive portfolio and have worked with a number of high profile celebrities and UHNW clients. You will definitely be swooning over their designs!
The studio is fast paced where no 2 days are the same. Your role will ensure everything runs like clockwork and creatives can focus on their magic. The MD is extremely busy so you will be working with him managing his complex schedule and supporting him with his workload.
Personal Assistant to MD
- Provide administrative support to MD, both business and personal as required
- Organise MD’s diary; manage their availability to the team, consultants and clients, etc., with an awareness of their movements and workload throughout the working day. Assist to ensure that all staff who are required to attend meetings are present when needed
- Liaise with clients on MD’s behalf
- Make travel arrangements and be aware of day-to-day logistical requirements
- Ensure that discretion is always maintained
- Producing Presentations using Indesign.
- Oversee Studio & Design Administrator
- Have the overview of the studio and be sensitive to the team’s needs
- First point of contact for new business enquiries
- Second in line to answer telephone after the Studio & Design Administrator
- Monitor the overall studio calendar on a regular basis. Ensure co-ordination between all team members, as necessary.
- Be always aware of the team’s movements, to provide seamless support to the studio schedule at short notice and make practical / logical decisions
- Maintain annual leave / sickness records
- Coordination / rolling management of internship programme
- Along with the IT Manager, ensure Health & Safety requirements are met internally
- Oversee Studio & Design Administrator’s liaison with building managers, regarding matters of building maintenance, repairs, etc.
- Carry out (or ensure carried out) staff inductions covering all aspects of the studio
- Provide backup support to the IT Manager and the studio, when necessary
- PR – Liaise with editors, photographers and organisers of events
- Administration of press releases / photographs, etc., overseen by the MD and other management
- Gatekeeper of all press and photography.
- Make travel arrangements for the team as necessary. Including but not limited to: air and rail travel; all transfers to and from points of departure/arrival; accommodation; car hire, etc.
- Provide traveller(s) with fully detailed itinerary for travel.
- Manage and oversee all project filing and archiving systems.
- Ordering supplies
It really is a fantastic role with lots of scope and responsibility. Previous PA and Studio Management experience in a creative environment is essential, as well as excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with all levels. You will need to be extremely confident, able to command respect and someone who can always see the bigger picture and gets things done! Indesign is also required.
Think you have the tools to deliver? Send in your CV today by clicking on apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.