An international firm of Surveyors are looking for a Senior Administrator to support the management in the day to day running of the operations. Key areas the role will support in involve HR, Accounts and Company Administration
They require a Company Administrator with excellent Word, Excel, IT and organisational skills. This role reports directly to the shareholders of the company. The role involves confidential company information and requires complete confidentiality as part of the role.
Main purpose of job:
- To provide support to the shareholders with key company tasks such as:
- Company administration
- Liaising with HR & HS consultants (external experts) on tasks such as:
- New starter contracts
- Company handbooks & policies
- Ongoing ad hoc tasks
- Holiday records
- Time off (sickness, bereavement etc) records
- Pension –
- Monitoring company policies – such as BUPA, Group Life Policy, Health shield.
- Ad-hoc matters
- Liaising with external company accounts on tasks such as:
- Purchase invoices
- Payment list
- Cash expenses & credit card expenses
- Payroll management – UK, Ireland and Indonesia
- Helping to raise job related invoices on Xero (once trained)
The role is based fully remote with occasional travel to the London office. Other benefits include:
- 25 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Health Shield plan – covers excess payments subject to yearly cap
This is a really great role to be an integral part of the management team supporting in the operations of the company. There is lots of scope for the right person and they encourage development and training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.