This is a fantastic opportunity to work for leading global award winning architecture studio who are looking for an experienced Receptionist to be the their face and voice of the company. Based in their beautifully designed London studio you will be first point of contact for all visitors and gate-keeper for all calls. You will also be part of a wider admin team assisting them with office admin duties where needed.
- Switchboard responsibilities
- Answers incoming calls in a timely and professional manner transferring and relaying messages as required
- Be a gatekeeper for sales calls
- Front of house responsibilities
- Greet visitors politely on arrival, following the appropriate security and sign in procedure
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable for external visitors at all times
- Manage incoming and outgoing post and deliveries
- Assist staff with any queries they might approach reception with
- Work closely with Facilities and Administration team in general day to day running of office.
- Booking & coordinating couriers and deliveries
- Booking taxi’s and car transfer on behalf of Administration team and staff
- Responsible for office consumables, catering and stationary
- Place orders
- Conduct stock checks
- Monitor prices and cost saving potentials
- Organise meetings, and room bookings
- Assist with the processing and ordering of staff business cards
- Arrange travel and organise suitable accommodation for staff visiting from global offices and for London departmental staff
- Responsible for reporting unplanned absence calls on behalf of team PA’s and HR
- Support BIM/DT team with general admin enquires and travel bookings
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Articulate, with pleasant telephone manner
- Professional, friendly manner and appearance
- Previous strong organisational experience
- Good communication skills
- Confident team player
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Able to use initiative and work with little guidance
- Due to exposure to highly confidential information, confidentiality and discretion is of the upmost importance.
This really is a fantastic studio to be working for. You will need previous Reception experience and be someone who will take ownership of the role and pride in the area ensuring a neat, tidy and aesthetically pleasing front of house.
Think you are the face and voice they are looking for? Send in your CV today by clicking on apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.