I have an exciting new opening for an award winning architecture and design studio looking for an experienced Receptionist and Office Coordinator to be the face and voice of the team and provide admin support assisting in the day to running of the studio. The team work on amazing projects across the design spectrum, definitely a design studio you would want to be part of.
What you’ll be doing:
- Greet visitors and guests, projecting a professional, friendly and welcoming image.
- Answer telephone, filter calls, take messages, send emails to staff when they have missed a call
- Manage meeting rooms – processing all requests, administer meeting room diary and organise catering as appropriate
- Ensure meetings rooms are ready for guests throughout the day, tidying up after meetings as necessary
- Set up conference calls / requested technology for meetings as required.
- Ensure Front of House and office are always tidy
- Distribute all incoming post/parcels and manage all outgoing post/parcels and couriers as necessary
- Book taxis, transport, accommodation and be involved in all other travel administration (e.g. visas)
- Typing up letters
- Assist with document control
- Assist with producing presentations
- Manage stationery supplies
- Manage weekly staff treats, and associated budgets
- Assist with the organisation of office events
- Work closely with the Studio Manager to ensure a smooth-running office for both staff and guests.
Things you’ll need:
- Experience in a similar role
- Well-presented and professional
- Excellent telephone manner
- Competent with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong team player
- Highly professional
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible, with a willingness to tackle a variety of duties and to learn new skills
It’s a great varied role with lots of scope for the right person. They are a great social team and it’s definitely a role you can really grow in and broaden your experience and skills. If you think you have the right experience, send in your CV asap.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.