This is a great opportunity to work for a lovely architecture studio, currently looking for a Office Manager. They are in a wonderful setting in Central London with a very close, laid back and friendly team. The role is the real lynch pin in the studio ensuring everything is running smoothly, where no 2 days are the same.
Key Office Manager Duties include:
- First point of contact for internal and external queries
- Office Administration; facilities maintenance, supplies, diary management etc.
- Filing; inc. processing of confidential records and financial admin
- Prepare and organise staff inductions, training and appraisals
- Engagement with and nurturing of office culture and work environment
- Management of staff Health & Safety and HR documentation
- Assistance with the production and coordination of marketing materials (website and social media) There is a lot of scope to develop the marketing aspect of the role for the right person.
- Coordination of practice events/displays
- Organise staff socials and trips
Desirable Skills/ Duties:
- Interest in Architecture and design
- Interest in art/exhibitions as there is scope to be involved in organising exhibitions and events.
It’s a great Office Manager role with lots of scope for developing it further depending on where your strengths lie. They are a growing studio so an exciting time to be joining them.
The role is open to someone looking for 3 or 4 days. They are a very flexible team so can accommodate for the right person.
Could this be the role for you? Send in your CV by clicking on apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.