An award winning international Architecture and Design studio is looking for an experienced PA to support a Partner. They have an impressive portfiolio across a large number of sectors on projects both in the UK and across the globe.
As the PA to Partner you will be a natural organiser supporting on a busy and complex schedule ensuring their life runs as smooth as possible.
- Diary management
- Type correspondence, minutes and other documents
- Manage Partner’s incoming calls, email and other correspondence – respond on Partner’s behalf when appropriate
- Business and personal travel arrangements
- Attend ad-hoe community and charity meetings/events
- Ad-hoc private PA duties
lndesign and Photoshop:
- Assist with competition submissions and RFPs (Requests for Proposals)
- Create and edit previous experience brochures
- Assist PR in creating the practice’s annual
- Create and edit presentations by collating project and precedent images
- Research for new and current projects
- Keep up to date within the art and design sector including researching new and current exhibitions, technologies and trends
Partner Team and General Office Administration
- Assist Directors as required
- Organise team events: summer and Christmas days out
- Provide holiday cover for other members of admin
- Answer overflow reception calls
- Provide reception cover when required
- Undertake any other ad hoe duties required when necessary
They are a great studio with who work very collaboratively with an excellent working culture. In order to be considered you will need a keen interest in architecture and design as well proven PA experience ideally in design, architecture or similar with good Indesign skills and excellent communication skills and able to liaise professionally with clients.
Think you are the PA they are looking for? Send in your CV by clicking on apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.