This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced PA to join this growing and fast-moving, design-minded digital agency. They have an impressive client portfolio working with forward-thinking companies that value design and user experience. They’re really not your typical agency so this is a role not to be missed.
They’re looking for an uber organised and highly efficient Executive Assistant, who can support 3 Directors so they can focus on leading the growth of the business.
About the role….
Overall responsibility for organising the three directors day to day such as scheduling, meeting prep, events, travel and general office management. Maximising their reach through prioritising tasks and time management. As the business evolves, so will your responsibilities.
• Preparing for, collecting and driving a list of key decisions and focus areas for each day, such as: proposals to go out, client communication, documents to review, invitations, deadlines, etc.
• Managing and being an ‘air traffic controller’ to the directors calendars keeping them prepared for and focused on high priority tasks
• Coordinating meetings with the senior team, key customers and partners
• Developing and maintaining strong partnerships with clients, acting as a coordinator and point of contact for new business and kick off meetings, ensuring they are set up quickly and efficiently
• Documenting new business conversations & meetings
• Collaborating with the studio team and external partners to generate assets for pitches and presentations
• Coordinating events in the office that he is hosting
• Making sure all expenses are recorded
• Booking business travel
• Highly organised and efficient, with exceptional time management
• Excellent communication skills across a range of stakeholders: written/grammar/spelling, verbal, listening and speaking
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Ability to context switch and prioritise, making changes quickly and efficiently
• Creative, flexible and solutions oriented
• Positive, motivated and with self-starter attitude
• A creative thinker, with the ability to spot opportunities and deliver on them
• Highly collaborative, willing to work closely with internal and external teams
• Tech-savvy with experience of G-suite, Slack and able to pick up new tools quickly
• Previous PA/EA experience in a similar creative/digital environment
They really are a great team who have an exciting future ahead so it’s a pivotal time to be joining. This is definitely a role where you can make your mark and evolve as they do long term.
They have a great package and are very flexible with working from home.
Think you hit the mark? Send in your CV by clicking on apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.