This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced PA to join this highly successful architecture studio with offices both in the UK and overseas and a seriously impressive portfolio of projects you definitely want to be part of.
They are looking for an experienced PA to support 2 Partners. You will develop extensive knowledge of the organisation, building a network with key personnel, both external and internal, and understand the organisation’s aims and objectives to support the Partners in the day-to-day roles.
Discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes required for this role, along with an excellent all round understanding of business challenges and processes. Candidates will need to be commercially aware with a strong angle on forward planning and the ability to find a solution to every problem.
- Management of administrative duties for the Partners, including delegation of certain tasks to other specialists in our team.
- Extensive diary & inbox management
- Arranging travel, visas, and accommodation
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations
- Communicating with people at all levels including prestigious clients
- Screening phone calls, enquiries, and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Maintaining office systems, including data management, and filing
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, and other staff.
- Regular follow up to ensure tasks/actions are completed, providing support for completion
Essential requirements for the role:
- Previous experience in a Personal Assistant role
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with dealing with people of all levels of seniority and ability to adjust your communication style to manage your stakeholders
- The ability to take responsibility for your own areas of work
- Graphic design skills including experience of using InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience working in the architectural/construction industry
The company offer an excellent benefits package as well as agile and flexible working between the office and home.
Think you could be the one? Send in your CV today by clicking on apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.