This highly reputable Interior Design studio is looking for an experienced PA to support a Partner and Creative Director and the Head of Business Development.
They are a great studio with an impressive portfolio working across Luxury Residential interiors as well as the Residential and Commercial sectors.
They are seeking a creative and ambitious individual who possesses a keen eye for detail, is highly organised and motivated with impeccable communication skills. You’ll need an excellent phone and email manner and a track record of dealing with clients at a high level. Both the Partner and the Head of Business Development travel extensively, and have busy schedules so the candidate needs to be calm, able to prioritise clearly and concisely and have the ability to work fast and confidently.
Key duties include:
- Diary Management
- Travel arrangements
- Day to day arrangements for both parties including meetings, restaurant reservations and personal appointments.
- Answering and filtering calls and emails, liaising with clients and suppliers, welcoming visitors and being the first point of contact for both.
- Preparing pitch documents and portfolios in InDesign.
- Assisting in responding to Requests For Proposals/Information (PQQs/EOIs, tenders, proposals, presentations).
- Supporting the Partner and the Head of Business Development in identifying & researching relevant business opportunities.
- Coordinating meetings with potential clients and assisting with following up and tracking.
- Assisting the wider Hospitality and Commercial team with occasional tasks.
- Organising team outings.
- Being an intrinsic part of the practice’s ‘Admin team’, covering and helping when and as needed.
- Liaising with the PR Consultant, at the direction of the Head of Business Development, and assisting in administrative duties for the PR team.
- Liaising with the Head of Social Media and the SM team and offer support as needed.
- Assisting in the development of the business’s brand, while liaising with the relevant key people.
- Supporting the company’s website designer in updating projects and materials.
- Assisting in the creation of marketing materials and documents where necessary.
It really is a great role for the right person looking to work in an inspiring creative environment. The ideal candidate will have had a few years of experience in a similar role ideally in the interiors, architecture or creative industries. You will have an inclusive and reflective approach and enjoy being a ‘go to’ person with excellent problem-solving skills. You will be alert to opportunities, comfortable with responsibility, and able to carve out a coherent path using your own initiative.
The company have a great environment and look after their staff well. There are numerous events throughout the year and offer the staff the opportunity to work from home 1 day a week.
If you think this could be the role for you then click on apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.