This is a great opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to work for an award winning global architecture studio. Based in their London office, the role has a wide remit of implementing / undertaking all aspects of office and facilities management. The role requires an excellent all round understanding of business / facilities challenges and processes along with diary management and PA support.
They are an award-winning employee-owned architectural practice with a commitment to quality, innovation, and diversity. We have staff of approximately 280 talented architects and designers across offices, in the UK, Hong Kong and Australia.
It is their distinctive employee-owned working culture that has contributed to the status as a World Architecture Top 100 Practice, renowned for excellence in architecture.
As the Office Manager, key duties include:
- Diary management and PA support for Studio Lead Partner
- Facilities management of the office ensuring all Health & Safety and ISO standards are achieved and maintained.
- Booking meeting rooms, hosting guests, end to end meeting coordination.
- Front office duties, including meeting and greeting visitors and answering calls.
- Ensuring adequate stock of stationery, kitchen, and office supplies; managing confidential waste
- Act as the ‘go to person’ for all employee office needs.
- Providing new employees with induction and Health & Safety information
- Responsible for preparation of company post and parcels
- Connecting into IT systems for hybrid meetings/workshops
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous PA/Diary Management experience
- Previous office management/facilities experience
- Modern approach to office management
- Professional demeanour and excellent telephone skills
- Strong communication and attention to detail
- Proficient in Office 365
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Have a flexible approach and be able to prioritise
- Experience of working in a pressured environment with frequent interruptions.
- Enthusiasm for developing skills and knowledge
- Able to turn their hand to just about anything and must enjoy a challenge.
They have a great benefits package which includes:
Agile, flexible and hybrid working, (a minimum of 4 days in office, up to 1 day WFH) annual leave increasing with long service, life assurance, study sponsorship with paid study leave, sabbaticals, employee assistance programme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, virtual GP service, subscription fees, company day out, a volunteering scheme and enhanced learning & development opportunities.
They are a great company with lots of scope for development. If you are interested and think it’s good match, send in your CV by clicking on apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.