We have a fantastic new opportunity to join this leading luxury interior design company looking for an experienced Office Coordinator or Manager to join their busy creative studio.
Working in a busy design studio, this is a standalone role as the key support to this busy studio. The role requires someone enthusiastic and personable with a great telephone manner and strong communication skills. An approachable, confident and professional attitude.
The role is extremely broad acting as the first point of contact for visitors and callers, supporting the design teams and ensuring the office runs smoothly.
What you’ll be doing…
- Manage reception / FOH; meeting and greeting, answering all calls, directing/responding accordingly
- Co-ordinate and sign for mail and deliveries, book taxis and couriers
- Arrange and track couriers, post & taxi services as well as assist in sample returns / orders for all employees.
- Order stationery and office supplies
- Office upkeep – manage office supplies & keep kitchen stocked, photocopier operational, meeting rooms tidy etc.
- General office management
- Assist with organising internal and external company events
- Book travel for the design teams
- Manage studio diaries
- Book meeting rooms
- Set up meeting facilities and ensure all IT equipment (monitor, telephone, etc.) is readily available / in working order.
- Arrange and setup catering for meetings / internal events
- Update and maintain the office key and security access pass register
- Oversee all health & safety – including office risk assessment, arranging office repairs, fire marshall & first aid training, induction of new staff, fire safety, security and general office procedures
- Ensure H&S certificates are up to date, fire extinguishers checked, fire drills done etc.
- IT support – including maintaining all IT equipment & overseeing equipment repairs, troubleshooting minor IT issues, software updates, licensing, setting new staff up on the systems, assigning emails , licenses, placing orders for new equipment and managing IT storage.
- Office troubleshooting – computers/printers/phones/coffee machine etc.
- Being the ‘Go to’ support person for the design teams for adhoc tasks and administration
It’s a great varied role where you really will be an integral part of the smooth running of the studio, acting as the eyes and ears and being the ‘go to’ person for any support. You’ll need the ‘no job is too small’ approach and always service with a smile. The company is in an exciting perios of growth and there is a lot of scope for this role to grow with it for the right person.
Great studio and sociable team with lots of scope for development. The hours are flexible for the right person but will be 5 days a week, with the option for 1 day a week from home.
If you’ve have previous office support/management experience and enjoy the people side of things then this could be great for you. It’s a busy thriving environment with lots of scope for you to make it your own and be an integral part of the studio. Ideally, you will have worked in a busy creative environment before.
Send in your CV and click on apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.