This highly respected and award winning architecture studio is looking for a Business Development Coordinator to support the Directors in their pursuit of new business activities. The studio have worked on some amazing projects across the residential and workplace sectors and continue to flourish.
What you’ll be doing…
- This position reports directly to the Executive Directors and provides PA related support directly related to new business development initiatives.
- Use strong organisational and communication skills to support the team in maintaining current and developing new client relationships across all target sectors
- Organise introductions to new clients, consultants, and contractors within key markets
- Ensure business development diary bookings are undertaken to agreed timescales, book and amend as required
- Track new business meetings and ensure that follow up actions are carried out, utilise the enquiries tracker and studio CRM system
- Along with the marketing department research potential events and consider appropriate activities to engage clients
- Organise travel, itineraries, and diaries for related to BD activities
- Compile background research into potential clients prior to meetings
- Prepare and assemble tailored portfolios and documents/collateral required for business meetings
- Organise printing, scanning, and binding of documents, book external printing. Circulate digital and hard copy documents to clients as requested
- Liaise with relevant teams and individuals for production of portfolio documents
- Keep business leads ‘warm’ through regular approaches to prospective and previous clients.
- Regular monitoring of press and articles, make links between projects, experiences, and opportunities
- Attend management meetings related to new business
- Manage a central book of contacts using the practice’s CRM system
- Write and compile bid documents
- Attend events (NLA membership) and be an ambassador for the studio
- Generate market analysis and insights for new business
- Collate regular communication with clients
- Consult with the management team on all strategic matters to ensure an appropriate, consistent, and coordinated approach
- Be approachable and well organised, offer clear guidance to the management team and work effectively with the Studio Director, Marketing and Communications Manager and the external support service providers
As the Business Development Coordinator you will need….
- Have excellent organisational skills, communication skills, project management skills and interpersonal skills.
- Be pro-active and take the initiative, be a team player, be calm and professional at all time.
- Be thorough and precise, always maintain high quality output, anticipate change, manage priorities and deadlines impeccably.
- Previous experience in supporting and carrying out business development, marketing and bid activities ideally within architecture, construction, design or similar
The salary will depend on previous experience and level within the industry. It’s an exciting opportunity and role with a lot of scope for development for the right person. A fantastic chance to really make your mark and flourish in a forward thinking and diverse company. The company are still maintaining hybrid working offering 3 days in the studio and 2 days at home.
Think you have the skills to deliver? Send in your CV asap by clicking on apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.