This highly successful, award winning, friendly architecture design studio is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join its London team.
They are a friendly team of architects, interior designers and master planners based in the West End with an impressive portfolio across workplace, fit out, residential, public realm and mixed use. They take pride in their staff and always look to provide the best working environment for the whole team. They are a diverse group with a welcoming studio culture, based on openness, sustainability, and learning.
As the Marketing Coordinator you will assist in carrying out the marketing strategy, promoting projects and practice and increasing engagement in all marketing and communications activities.
- day to day management of website:
- sourcing content
- updating through the WordPress CMS
- monthly Google Analytics reports
- day to day management of all social media platforms – Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest:
- sourcing content – interacting with project teams, directors, and affiliations
- monitoring and engaging in platform activity and trends
- maintaining consistent content and voice
- updating through scheduling platforms
- manage followers and following
- assist the management team with their LinkedIn profiles
- monthly social media analytics reports
- maintain bank of images/content for website and social media use – projects (live and completed), studio life, affiliations, and press
- create and send quarterly newsletter in Mailchimp
- coordinate PR meetings with external PR agency, alongside studio manager and directors
- assist the directors with their PR activities, with guidance from PR agency
- assist the coordination of project press, alongside studio manager and PR agency
- assist studio manager in maintaining and promoting links with industry affiliations
- create and maintain portfolios for clients
- maintain and update project case studies
- maintain project data sheets with assistance from architectural teams
- enter and track awards submissions and maintain awards calendar
- track competition opportunities
- assist in promotion of events
- assist architectural teams with project bids and pitches
- assist architectural teams in coordinating project photographs
- market research and competitor analysis
Skills and abilities:
- previous experience and qualifications:
- prior experience working in a similar role
- experience working in digital media
- prior experience liaising with external PR/other consultants desirable
Skills and attributes:
- design focussed approach; graphic design prowess essential. InDesign essential.
- enjoys building internal relationships and collaborating, has confidence speaking to staff and external consultants all levels, excellent interpersonal skills
- social media management
- website content management
- copy writing skills
- excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- works to a high level of accuracy and with strong attention to detail
- enthusiasm for the role and a keen interest in architecture and the built environment
- pro-active, responsive, punctual, approachable
- initiative, ability to prioritise and work under pressure and with little supervision
- problem solving ability, integrity and reliability
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a creative, focused and ambitious person with a background in marketing looking to grow their experience and career. You will need to be extremely competent, capable and ready to take ownership and make it your own. There is so much scope for development if you have the right approach and skills. They are an exciting studio to work with and really look after their staff, particularly on health and wellbeing. As a team, they now work 3 days in the office, 2 days at home and are flexible on working hours.
If this is the challenge you are looking for then send in your CV by clicking on apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.