This is a new exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join an exciting team supporting on the company marketing activities. As the Marketing Administrator you will be a pivotal part of the team supporting the Marketing Manager and Director responding to enquiries and producing proposals and assisting with communications.
They are a successful Surveying company working with a range of companies based in the UK and internationally. As the Marketing Administrator your key duties involve:
Communication / Email Support:
- Monitoring and responding to incoming enquiry emails from clients and brokers.
- Electronic filing of job-related emails (CRM)
- Making/taking any relevant client/broker telephone calls
- Gatekeep clients of confirmed jobs chasing for updates
- Adding new accounts and contacts to the system
- Adding opportunities to the pipeline
- Track all emails to opportunities.
- Generate quotes and orders.
Sales and Enquires:
- Helping to answer initial emails
- Requesting additional information/send out client questionnaire asking for additional
- Preparing basic proposals
- Preparing job in emails. Helping to collate correspondence as part of job handover to the valuers
It’s a great opportunity with lots of scope for development in the marketing department and full training provided. You will need to be confident with a great ‘can do’ approach, team player and great communication skills, both written and verbal
The office is London based although this role can be based from home with travel to the office 1 day a week or the choice to work more from the office.
They really are a great team and company to work for where you can really make a mark and develop.
This this could be the role for you? Send in your CV by clicking on apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.