An award winning, design-led architectural practice is looking for an experienced Communications Coordinator to coordinate all marketing and communications activities across the company. They have an impressive portfolio working on a broad range of projects across housing, arts, education, health and commercial sectors. You will be an integral part of the wider marketing and bids team and crucial in leading the day to day marketing and communications activities.
Key duties include:
- Prepare and implement the annual communications strategy and budget
- Manage the Practice website, intranet and social media channels
- Draft and issue press releases and manage our involvement in external publications
- Oversee all awards submissions, judging visits and ceremony attendance
- Organise and coordinate the Practice’s presence at events and conferences
- Identify thought leadership/speaking opportunities for key members of staff
- Prepare quarterly communications and research reports for the Executive Board
- Coordinate and chair marketing meetings
- Proof and edit outgoing documents/reports
- Support the Communications team with any ad-hoc duties
This role requires a strong understanding of best practice in marketing, communications and research with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You’ll also need a strong eye for detail, as well as excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines, ideally within the creative industries preferably in architecture, design or construction.
They are a great company with a strong family feel, friendly environment who focus on staff wellbeing and inspiring a culture of trust and creativity. They continue to work in a hybrid manner with staff working 2 days home, 3 days office.
It’s a great role with lots of scope. Think you could be the one their looking for? Send in your CV today by clicking on apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.