This award-winning architectural and heritage consultancy is looking for an experienced and creative Bid Coordinator to join their Northern Region, based in their Manchester studio.
For over six decades, they have been involved in the care and development of some of the best loved buildings and places in the UK and abroad. As the Bid Coordinator, you will be responsible for the project management of bids. You will liaise and work closely with the various Bid Leads to maximise the bids success. Working alongside the Regional BD and Marketing Coordinator and Regional Marketing and Bids Manager, sitting within a wider team of regional bid coordinators and writers to implement our bid submissions and management strategies.
This is a fast-paced role which requires the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines so excellent time management is essential.
If you are passionate about architecture, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills, this role will enable you to work at the heart of a successful architecture practice using your creative skills to deliver quality bid submissions.
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders to produce proposals and presentation materials
- Overseeing the end-to-end bid process and ensuring the bid procedures are followed correctly
- Producing quality bid submissions, reviewing information that is provided for bids to ensure consistency and accuracy, excellent proof-reading skills are essential
- Design layouts for bids and tenders, collating relevant images and graphics for submissions
- Maintaining the internal database with details of bids, regularly reviewing bid metrics
- Updating library of standard PQQ information, staff CVs, project case studies and photographs, filed in accordance with practice standards
Essential requirements for the role:
- Excellent InDesign skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with dealing with people of all levels of seniority and ability to adjust your communication style to manage your stakeholders
- Experience dealing with high-value bids
It’s a fab company to work for who also offer an excellent benefits package and work 3 days office, 2 days home. Ticking all the boxes? Send in your CV by clicking on apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.