This dynamic, forward- thinking and award winning practice delivering consultancy services to a broad spectrum of clients in the construction industry are looking for an experienced Bid Coordinator to join their busy bid and marketing team.
It’s a busy and fast paced role in a great team. You will be able to hit the ground running and ready for a new challenge.
Reporting into the Bid Manager this role will support the implementation of the bid strategy ensuring that bid materials are of a high written quality, presented on brand and technically compliant.
- Work alongside the Bid Manager to plan workloads, agree deadlines and share activities for bid related/bid writing activities
- Completing PQQ’s/SQ’s and any other standard information questionnaires, ensuring technical compliance throughout
- Following company templates to produce high quality proposal documents and presentations.
- Be responsible for daily OJEU and portal searching to identify relevant opportunities.
- All portal management
- Leading on bids where appropriate, ensuring bid process and governance is followed.
- Inputs into bid tracking
- Working with the marketing coordinator to ensure bid collateral and bid text library is up to date following a submission.
- Working with technical teams around the business to ensure a consistent and improved standard of technical bid materials
- Produce client presentations.
Experience you need:
- Minimum two years’ experience in a professional services background
- Strong written, verbal influencing and creative communication skills preferably relating to tendering and bid project management.
- Identifying opportunities and OJEU’s
- Confident using full range of bid documentation including EOI’s, PQQ’s and ITT’s
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Oﬃce Suite
- Excellent written communication skills
- Highly organised with strong time management
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Confident and approachable
They are a great company going through a successful period of growth so it’s an exciting time to be joining. It’s a busy fast paced environment and really friendly team and they offer a god overall benefits package.
They are very flexible on where you work so happy for you to split your work week in the office and from home
Think you’re what they’re looking for? Send in your CV today by clicking on apply now.
Sadly due to the volume of CV’s we receive, we can only reply to successful candidates but we really do wish you all the best if we can’t help.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.