This highly successful and award winning luxury Interior Design Studio is looking for an experienced Accountant to manage all finance activity for the company. They work on beautiful projects in the UK and overseas and have a fantastic working environment and close London team.
Based in the London office this role’s key duties include:
- Prepare, review and issue monthly management accounts to a tight deadline
- Work out monthly income recognition – International long-term contracts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Oversee sales invoicing and manage sales ledger
- Credit control as required
- Oversee purchase invoice input and manage purchase ledger including supplier reconciliations
- Weekly banking and reconcile banking statements – multi-currency for all UK and overseas projects
- Monthly cashflow forecasts
- Quarterly VAT returns UK & Swiss. Monthly VAT returns CZ republic
- Payroll using a payroll agent
- Annual P11D and PSA returns
- Annual Budgets, monthly P&L forecasts
- Annual audit – working closely with external auditors
- Keeping a record of all purchasing payments and costs for each purchasing project. Making purchase payments as required
- Final accounts as required for clients completing projects
- Attend regular Board meetings
As the Accountant you will lead on all the above activities with in-house support for purchases, expenses and sales. You also have excellent support from the Directors and external accountants where needed but this role will be hands on, managing all finance systems and activities in-house so you need to be flexible, able to work independently and take the lead. You will also need excellent communication skills and an accountancy qualification with proven experience of long term project accounting and currency accounting. Ideally this will be gained within design, architecture, construction or similar industries.
They are a great company who look after their staff well and have a regular work events. It’s a great working environment and a really tight team who support each other well. It’s a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a passion for accounts and working in design.
The role is Hybrid, working 3 days office, 2 days home and offers a good overall benefits package.
Think you could be the one? Send in your CV by clicking on apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.